Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Happenings

I thought I'd brief everyone a little on the goings on behind the scenes. I'm well on my way to finishing the new template for the site (it's very similar, but allows for some new types of layout) and I've got all the new pages and business logic worked out, it's now a matter of some implementation and a then little data transfer work and the new version should be up and running.

What will actual change?
Basically you're just going to see a little update to the design. You'll now be logged in on your machine until you click logout (via an encoded cookie) and you'll finally be able to update your user information and contact info. Oh, and a spiffy new calendar that lets you see when new episodes of your shows (or all the shows) are going to air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home