Monday, January 03, 2005

Adding Lots of Episodes

I just added all 30 seasons of Saturday Night Live and I realized the tremendous advantage I have over everyone else because I can import Excel spreadsheets. I know there are a lot of people out there who have added a ton of episodes so far and I want to make it as easy as possible, so if you want to know how to properly format a spreadsheet so that I can import it into the database send me an e-mail at andy@tvolt.com. I'll make sure to mark all the entries to your account so that your stats will increase as well.

Thanks again to everyone who's involved in this project. I have a lot of plans for new features, including a major overhaul of the backend I'll be implementing this week.

1 Comments:

At January 4, 2005 at 1:22 PM, Blogger Joost Schuur said...

To avoid duplicate work for others, I've just submitted a bunch of episode lists to Andy: Carnivale, Crossing Jordan, Monk, NCIS, South Park, The West Wing, The Shield and Seinfeld. I also plan on following up later today with the rest of the missing Star Trek shows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home